These shocks have been in development for over a year. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has taken their already perfect performing coilover shocks and given it the heat dissipation and long lasting performance of a full blown race shock. All of this has been developed to bolt on and install with ease. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma's front suspension. These coilovers come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation as well as a sway bar relocation bracket kit to adjust the location of the sway bar to clear the larger shock. These coil-over’s are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Kit also Includes Reservoir Mounting Brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- Hose Length Optimized for Increased Fluid Transfer
- Mounting Bracket Orients Reservoir for Optimum Tire Clearance
- External Reservoir Ensures Maximum Cooling
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
- Made in the USA