DeMello off-road FJC Aluminum bumper:
DeMello off-road winch bumpers are manufactured and engineered in the USA, in Corona California. We take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our bumpers. We've been building bumpers for almost 20 years for Toyota trucks and SUV's we use what we've learned on the trail with countless hours of testing and apply it to every product we make.
The FJC bumpers are built for strength and clearance while keeping the weight down and improving approach angle. DeMello off-road bumpers have been engineered and improved upon for over 20 years to give you the strongest and leanest bumper possible without excessive weight or overhang on the front end of your Toyota truck or SUV. We’ve taken out material where it’s not needed and added it where it is needed to keep the performance you’ve come to expect from your Toyota.
DeMello off-road bumpers aren’t just another backyard mechanics attempt at a cheap copy or a mass-produced china bumper with thin metal and poor weld quality. We’ve taken years of experience and dedication to Toyota trucks and SUV’s to build the best bumpers possible with the highest quality possible. Our bumpers are fully MiG welded and key slotted together for the best in strength and durability. Our one-piece shackle design that directly ties into the winch plate and bolts to the frame is the strongest design in the industry.
- 1in one-piece shackle design
- 1/4in one-piece winch plate designed pushed back the winch and keep your overhang weight minimal
- 3/16in internal Skelton design
- 3/16in skin to keep bumper light as possible and weight pushed back
- Standard winch mount for 8000-10000lb winch (note winch solenoids will need remounted)
- Weight 40-60lbs depending on options
- Powder coating-texture finish
- Baja design LED lights
- 30in LED light bar cut out
- Winch solenoid brackets
- Shipping insurance
- Bumpers come bare-metal and will need to be coated or painted before installation. (optional powder coating)
- Factory fog lights do not fit into bumpers but some customers have retrofitted them to fit.
- Some bumpers require cutting plastic factory bumper before installation.
- Powder coating holds no warranty to rust, chipping or fading. no shipping damages are covered unless insured.
- lead times for bumpers can range from 1-12 monthslead time (20% restocking fee if order canceled)
- Bumpers hold no warranty for misuse or poor judgment, they are intended to aid you on the trail not completely replace common sense or judgement.