DeMello off-road 2014-2022 GX Front bumper
PRE-ORDER These first ordered version of the 2014-2022 GX bumper will be very similar to the pictures shown but may have slight manufacturing difference internally. The pre-order of this bumper requires a 50% down payment up front and the remaining balance of the order once the bumpers come in. Right now we are estimating the delivery date of these bumpers in the 4th quarter of 2022 but they could be much sooner. Anyone ordering Winches, lights or other accessories with the bumper will receive an additional discount on those items. This price is only for the pre-order prices will increase once we close the pre-order.
Common questions and concerns.
Will there be a single hoop or 3 hoop option
Yes there will be other hoop options before your bumper is complete you will be contacted for those options.
Can I order it in aluminum or unobtanium?
Yes there will be an aluminum option but it will be 2023 before we release that and we recommend the steel version for heavy off road use
Is this a complete bumper with everything i will need.
Yes all the hardware to mount the bumper to your vehicle will be included.
Will it come grey like in the pictures
The power coating will be our standard black texture finish not the gery shown in pictures unless otherwise noted.
Are those KC lights free with the bumper?
No the lights are not included.
Will there be any significant changes to the bumper.
No, we are looking at an alternative turn signal option that we think everyone will love but will be similar to what's there already.
Can I pay in full.
yes but we are holding strong to our 20% restocking fee for cancellations. we only require a 50% deposit for the bumper.
Will I need to cut the factory bumper?
Yes, we like to make the bumpers as light as possible and with the body on frame flex that Toyota and Lexus products have we like to have that plastic flexible bumper a good clean barrier between the bumper and those expensive headlights
Will this fit a 2010-2013?
We believe it will but until we test fit it, we don't want to say that.
Why has it taken so long to get this released when other manufactures already have one.
We like to thoroughly test and use only US sourced material for our bumpers and the current climate of manufacturing in America has made that extremely difficult.
DeMello off-road winch bumpers are manufactured and engineered in the USA, in Corona California. We take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our bumpers. We've been building bumpers for almost 20 years for Toyota trucks and SUV's we use what we've learned on the trail with countless hours of testing and apply it to every product we make.
The GX bumpers are built for strength and clearance while keeping the weight down and improving approach angle. DeMello off-road bumpers have been engineered and improved upon over the years to give you the strongest and lightest bumper possible without a compromise in weight or overhang on the front end of your Toyota truck or SUV. We’ve taken out material where it’s not needed and added it where it is needed to keep the performance you’ve come to expect from your Toyota.
Our bumpers are fully MiG welded and key slotted together for the best in strength and durability. Our one-piece shackle design, combined with our internal bumper skeletons that directly ties into the winch plate and bolts to the frame is the strongest design in the industry.
- 1/2in one-piece shackle design
- 1/4in one-piece winch plate designed pushed back the winch and keep your overhang weight minimal
- 3/16in internal Skelton design
- 1/8in skin to keep bumper light as possible and weight pushed back
- Standard winch mount for 8000-10000lb winch (note winch solenoids will need remounted)
- Weight 120-130lbs depending on options
- Powder coating-texture finish
- Baja design LED lights
- 30in LED light bar
- Winch solenoid brackets
- Shipping insurance
- Bumpers come bare-metal and will need to be coated or painted before installation. (Optional powder coating)
- Factory fog lights do not fit into bumpers, but some customers have retrofitted them to fit.
- Some bumpers require cutting plastic factory bumper before installation.
- Powder coating holds no warranty to rust, chipping or fading. no shipping damages are covered unless insured.
- lead times for bumpers can range from 1-20 weeks lead time (20% restocking fee if order canceled)
- Bumpers hold no warranty for misuse or poor judgment, they are intended to aid you on the trail not completely replace common sense or judgement.