- Tacoma Hybrid bolt on sliders (2016-2018)
- Tacoma Front bumper (2016-2018)
- Icon extended Front coil overs 58635 (QTY.1)
- 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma Delta Joint Tubular Upper Control Arm Kit
- 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shock (0-1.5" Lift)
- 1.5" Lift Rear Expansion Pack
The 16-18 Hybrid sliders are built with 1.75in .120 wall round tube steal along with 2x2 .120 wall sqaure tubing. DeMello Off-Road tube sliders use a "L" shaped bracket to capture the frame for both our weld on sliders and our bolt on sliders.
Our sliders use all grade 8 hardware and require minimum drilling. Bolt on sliders can be bolted on with out drilling but if you plan to use them as sliders we recommend drilling the extra holes. If you just want a step or use as door ding protection then using the factory holes would be sufficient.
- .120 wall 1.75in round tube
- .120 wall 2x2 Sqaure tube
- 4in x 3/16" gussets
- 5"X3"x3/16" (L) brackets
- Fully mig welded
- Weight 50LBS
- Lead times : 10-12 weeks
2016-2018 Tacoma bumper.
The new DeMello off-road Tacoma bumper offers our signature reinforcements inside, along with it's light weight construction that keeps it strong yet save on weight.
Our new bumpers come in either a flat top version with no hoops. Low profile hoop (perfect for single or double row LED bars) and Baja style perfect for 4-5in tall Lights with low depth requirements.
We built these bumpers with low profile and weigh in mind, we also wanted to increase approach angle all while adding the use of a recovery winch. We also believe in a "cut version" of the front Tacoma bumper. The body on frame design of all Toyota trucks and SUV's combined with soft body mounts allows for a lot of movement and having the soft plastic bumper transition between them helps ensure a good fitment and reduces the potetial for damage to the headlights and fenders.
- 1/2in up rights pass through shackle design
- 3/16in intergrated structure acts as a skelton to the bumper
- 1/4in winch and mounting plate keeps the weight where it needs to be and stronger where it has to be.
- 1/8in skin keeps the bumper lightweight but still strong with the reinforced skeleton.
- Lead times : 18-22 weeks
- Fully welded in the U.S.A.
- When ordering please note the two different hoop options. One is the Icon Low profile hoop the other is the DeMello mid height hoop.
- Bumpers come bare-metal but we also offer powder coating. Unfortunately powder coating offers no warranty from defects from manufacture or shipping. If a perfect finish is desired, please order bare-metal and have powder coated or painted locally for the best results.
- Bumpers are generally made to order and typical wait times can be 4-6 weeks. Thank you.
- Factory fog lights do not fit with our aftermarket bumpers. We offer several different options for them
2005 - Current Tacoma Extended Travel Front Coilover Shock Kit
These adjustable coilover shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma's front suspension. These coilovers are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3.5"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
2005-UP Toyota Tacoma Delta Joint Tubular Upper Control Arm Kit
Take the performance of your 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma to new levels with the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Delta Joint tubular upper control arm kit. All ICON tubular upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing and then powder coated to a semi-gloss black finish for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. ICON upper control arms are engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specifications and confidence inspiring handling. A main benefit of ICON upper control arms is the potential for increased wheel travel when paired with our extended travel coilovers, this translates into superior performance and ride quality for your 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma.
These upper control arms feature ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
• ICON Delta Joint
• 1026 DOM Steel Construction
• CNC Bent Tubing
• Serviceable Dual Stage Bushings
• CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
• Built-In Caster Correction
• Black Semi-Gloss Powder Coat Finish
Fits 2WD & 4WD Applications
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: 17" or larger wheels with max 4.75" back space
• Tubular Delta Joint Control Arms
• Dual Stage Bushing Kit
• Necessary Hardware
• Installation Instructions
1996 - Current Tacoma / 2000 - 2006 Tundra 1.5" Lift Rear Expansion Pack
This 3 Leaf Progressive Add a Leaf Kit comes complete with U-bolts and Center pins for an easy install. This add a leaf kit will give your Tacoma / Tundra 1.5" of lift after installation. Just remove the factory overload and say good bye to that rough factory ride.
2005-UP Toyota Tacoma 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shock (0-1.5" Lift)
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off-road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- Application-specific reservoir mounting hardware
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable