DeMello Off-Road Tacoma Steatlth series sliders are built with 2"x2" square tube for the base of the sliders with a 1.75in .120 round DOM tube angled up for higher clearance. Our sliders come fully welded ready to weld or bolt to your frame*. 4 leg mounting per side makes for the strongest mounting possible. These sliders are ready to bolt on to your factory frame for steps or door ding protection. Minimal drilling for use as sliders.
Material & Specs:
- 2x2x.120 wall square tubing
- 1.75"x.120wall Round DOM tubing
- 3"x3/16in Gussets
- 1/4in thick mounting plate
- 84" long
- 10* rake
- 4 mounting legs
- Sliders lead times usually range from 4-12 weeks. If you want a more exact lead time please contact us at [email protected] some sliders are instock ready to ship.
- sliders come raw bare-metal unless you select powder coating option.
- Sliders are intended for protection from obsticles on and off road when installed correctly
- Please note, that powder coating is an option and holds no warranty from defects and damages. It will not protect the slider from scratches, rust, trail damage, street damage or other. We do our best to ship the product to you with out damage to the powder coating but it has no written or other warranty.