DeMello off-road TTUNDRA DOMINATOR SLIDERS
DeMello off-road sliders are manufactured in the USA in Riverside California, we take pride in the quality engineered sliders that can handle anything you throw at them. We've been building sliders for almost 20 years for Toyota trucks and SUV's we use what we've learned on the trail with countless hours of testing and apply it to every product we make.
The Dominator slider is one of our most popular one of a kind design. With 2x2 square legs fully welded to DOM 1.75in tubes connected with two fully boxed ends.
- Fully boxed and welded end caps
- 1.75inx.120 round DOM tubing
- 1/4in thick mounting plate
- 4inx3/16in gussets
- fully mig welded in the USA.
- grade 8 hardware
- Powder coating-texture finish
- Shipping insurance
- Sliders come bare-metal and will need to be coated or painted before installation. (optional powder coating)
- Powder coating holds no warranty to rust, chipping or fading. no shipping damages are covered unless insured.
- lead times for sliders can range from 1-12 weeks lead time.
- Sliders need 3-4 holes drilled per-side to use as sliders or you can use them as steps without drilling.
- Sliders hold no warranty for misuse or poor judgment, they are intended to aid you on the trail not completely replace common sense or judgement.