DeMello Off-Road Tundra front winch bumper 2014-2019. This bumper is constructed from a 1/2in dual up rights on both sides of the bumper that make up the shackle points. A 1/4in winch plate, 3/16in skeleton and 1/8in skin makes this bumper not only strong but light weight too.
This bumper is built to bolt onto your 2014-2019 Toyota Tundra front end once your remove your factory bumper and bash bar.
This bumper comes bare-metal and powder coating is an option.
Weight is approximately 120lbs empty
shown with LED lights in bumper and on bumper not included.
- Complete bolt on application with minum modifications to your factory body parts
- weight 120lbs approximate
- Winch compatibel 9000-12000 (non integrated winch)
- re-enforced mounting point brackets
- Fits 3-4in lights we recommend Baja Design lights
- Fits 30in LED light bar baja designs and LED warehouse
- Texture finish powder coating offered.
- 1.75in round hoop
- 1in down bars
- room for baja design XL80's
- may not work with TUNDRA PRO with active control sensor in grill.
Powder coating is an option and holds no warranty from defects and damages. It will not protect the bumper from scratches, rust, trail damage, street damage or other. We do our best to ship the product to you with out damage to the powder coating but it has no written or other warranty.
ETA: ETA can vary from 1week-16 weeks. these are also estimates. We do our best to get your product out as fast as we can.